Under the supervision of our faculty advisers, the members of Art & Literature, Etc. will take on the task of selecting pieces for the magazine. In doing so, we will attempt to determine the artistic merit of each piece by focusing on content, form, and meaning.
Submissions Week for ETC Magazine begins on Monday, December 5th and will end on Friday, December 9th. In order for your submission to be considered, it must be accompanied by the official submission form which can be downloaded here.
The following is a list of requirements for submitting works to ETC Magazine:
- You must submit your work through your Hawkeye email account
- You must own the content you submit
- You must have a title for each piece you submit
- You may not submit more than 5 pieces
- Literary submissions must be sent as attached Microsoft Word Documents
- Correct spelling and grammar will taken into account for Literary works
- Art and Photography submissions must be attached as "jpg" files
- Photography and Graphic submissions must be 300dpi and CMYK
Please submit your completed submissions form, along with your work to: StudLitArt@hawkeyecollege.edu